BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Case Study 2

As a future IT professional, what do you think will be your contributions for the development of technology based on what you learned from college? Define each and state its implications towards our IT society and industry.


Almost 4 yrs. of learning new things about being an IT Professional I can say that it is not only the key for the steps you will take to get what is related to your course. You need also to take some trainings for the degree you have taken, this will keep your skills fresh to manage the work professionally. The following will be my contribution as an IT Professional based on my learnings from my college years:


1. Support FOSS

As an IT student you need to explore things in the internet or anywhere which is related to the field you have. And from that I learned about Free Open Source Software which is I myself is one of the beneficiaries of it. This help students like me to get what we need through the internet through the availability of its source code or somewhat we call free like downloading softwares which we can use for our studies. By supporting FOSS we can contribute for the development of technology in our society.


2. Support Green Computing

We are aware that every minute or every day new technology come out and encourage people to use it because of its features and advantages. As an IT students our life is engage on that matter and before that as a human we are responsible to protect and care our mother nature. By supporting Green Computing this will help lessen the materials used in some technology or machines which harm the environment.


3. Skills in Creativity


As what I learned in my college days, having the creativity to think is one of the key for you to be successful. All the people has this skills but most of them use it. I myself will use this skills for my contribution of being an IT Professional because this would help to develop new and brilliant technologies that is useful for our society. We should think widely or across the boundary for us to have a good product to come up.


4. Managing Skills

This skills is all about managing your time, managing your project and managing yourself or somewhat call discipline. This would help for the development of technology because if you become a project manager you need to cheer up and have a good preparation or plan for the project. By making it you need to manage also your time, every time you waste it deducts the confidence of the project and to prevent that you need to discipline yourself first before entering to that situation. And I can say that I can manage those skills and adopt all of those for the contribution of the development of technology to our society someday.

0 comments: